The foundation of a successful web development project.
Performance and efficiency of a website plays an important role in organic ranking and user experience. In most cases, you only have 5 to 7 seconds to get your message across. Website visitors have a question or desire and your website should have the answer. Website performance is key in ensuring that you benefit from that 5 to 7 seconds. A great, well-established website guides the user to the information they are looking for.
A few important notes to keep in mind when creating a responsive website:
- Dedicated Hosting Equals Great Performance. Dedicated hosting is a key component in having a fast loading website. It allows your website to have dedicated resources to easily load when requested.
- CDN Or Content Delivery Network. CDN is another great solution to a web developers disposal. It allows your website to efficiently load from multiple sources, thus eliminating the bottle-neck effect.
- Responsive Website Design. Part of creating a compelling website is to ensure that your website is specifically created for your audience. Your design should allow your website visitor to easily navigate throughout the website with ease. Google Analytics is a great tool to analyze how your visitors respond to your site.
- HTTPS and Website Security. You can never go wrong with implementing proper security procedures. HTTPS is pretty standard for most websites nowadays. However, extra steps should be taken to ensure a website is completely secured. Hosting environments also play a very important role in securing a website . Last thing you want is to deal with a hacked website.
- Website Caching. Last but not least, website caching allows the browser window to load the website without requiring external resources. Caching creates a static image of your website that can easily be loaded. Cloudflare is probably the most popular Caching solution for most websites.
What To Expect When You Need A New Website.
Website development costs greatly depend on the type of website you need. In some cases, maintenance costs or monthly fees can be expected for general optimization. Search Engine Optimization or SEO normally fits within the maintenance of the website. Website maintenance is important because technology changes on daily basis. For example, your smartphone constantly needs to be updated. The same goes for your website.
Updates are crucial for any website to run smoothly. Some of the weekly or monthly updates normally help streamline a site. Certain updates can cause major issues or in rare cases “break” a website. Therefore, it’s advisable to get a reputable web development company to assist in any updates.
We know that website development costs can seem complicated. Because of that, we try and keep our entire process straight forward and to the point. As part of our process we provide our clients with detailed documents outlining the entire project, from start to completion. Our estimate includes website design cost, development costs and more.